Everyone loves to stream for free. With working m3u playlist url or iptv links which will be shared on this page, you can stream your favourite program for absolutely free on your Kodi, VLC Media Player, your TV, and other apps or devices which these m3u playlist urls can be used on. Here you get the best m3u playlist url/iptv links which are working quite well to stream videos free of charge.
If you’ve been searching for working iptv m3u playlist urls, then this website is your best for 2019 where you’ll get these links. We have also taken the time to give a brief explanation of how you can setup m3u playlist url on Kodi incase you’re new to this. But before we get into all that, I think it’s best we also describe what an m3u playlist url is so that you’ll get the full information of this.
What is an M3U Playlist URL?
An M3U Playlist file is a plain text file that specifies the locations of one or more media files. The M3U file is used for creating a single-entry playlist file pointing to a stream on the Internet. In other words, an M3U file extension is an Audio Playlist file that stands for MP3 URL, and as such, isn’t an actual audio file in and of itself. An M3U file just points to audio (and sometimes video) files so that a media player can queue them for playback.
How to Setup M3U Playlist File on Kodi
Now before we list these free working M3U Plaulyslist URL/IPTV Links, it’s best to learn the procedures on how to setup IPTV Links on Kodi, so you can easily play an M3U Playlist URL on it without stress. Let’s look into this quickly.
- Launch open Kodi. From the Kodi home screen, navigate to ‘Add-ons >> My Add-ons >> PVR’.
- Click on ‘PVR IPTV Simple Client >> Configure’.
- Under M3U Play List URL, enter in your .m3u file address and then click on OK.
- If you had already enabled the PVR IPTV Simple Client, it should refresh and tell you how many channels were loaded in the top right corner.
- If PVR IPTV Simple Client is Disabled, click on the ‘Enable’ button.
- Back on the Kodi home screen, click on TV to launch your M3U playlist and view what live IPTV channels have loaded.
- If you don’t have the TV icon on your home screen, navigate to ‘Settings >> Interface >> Skin >> Configure Skin >> Enable TV’ and it will now be added to your main menu.
Working Best M3U Playlist URL/IPTV Links
Since you’ve seen and know the procedures to setup M3U Playlist/IPTV Links on Kodi, you can now grab and use the provided list of M3U Playlist and IPTV Links below to stream on your Kodi and VLC Media player for absolutely free of charge.
Enjoy streaming free with the M3U Playlist URL/IPTV Links which has been provided for you above, as long as you’ve known how to setup the M3U Playlist on Kodi with the procedure which was given. Your streaming would be of quality and good standard with the language in English, as the above links are the best M3U Playlist URL/IPTV Links. Please do share to others and we would also appreciate your comments. Enjoy streaming.