Not long ago, WhatsApp launched the ‘Recall Message’ feature for it’s application, and since then, this feature has become viral, and a lot of users now use this ‘Delete Message for All’ feature to erase their mistakenly sent messages or wrongly typed words. But, here, you get to know how you can read deleted whatsapp messages which someone sent to you.
WhatsApp Recall Message feature, is not 100% safe for Android users, as there are loopholes through which users can still get to read the messges which someone mistakenly sent and deleted from their chats, both privately, and in public groups. With just a few tricks, you can actually achieve this, but note that you can only read deleted messages WhatsApp messages which are in “text format”.
It’s probably important for you to know that iOS users will not be able to enjoy using these tricks as none of the methods or apps given are available for iOS devices. If you’re an iOS user, it’s advisable to get an a cheap Android device to enjoy this.
How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
The trick to reading deleted messages on WhatsApp, involves accessing the notification log of your Android device, then you can retrieve deleted messages through it. This can only be achieved, if you as the receiver is not currently active on the chat with the sender, but if that’s the case, then there’ll be no notification, hence the message can not be recovered. Let’s get started!
- Go to your Google Play Store Application.
- Search and Download Notification History application.
- After the app has been downloaded and installed, launch the app and tap the WhatsApp icon in it.
- Now, you can fully access all the Whatsapp texts there including deleted messages.
- Long press on the home screen of your Android device.
- Tap on the Widgets option.
- Scroll sideways and get to Settings widget in the list.
- Now drag the Settings widget on the home screen and free it.
- You’ll then see multiple options that’ll come up. Then select “notification log” option.
- Once the log is open, all the texts of WhatsApp can be seen, along with other important details.
These are the two working ways with which you can get to read deleted whatsapp messages which someone sent to you. However, there’s an alternative way which is much more better and would work for you on any Android version.
Alternative Method to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
If you want to read senders deleted whatsapp messages without any hassles, you can just download the GBWhatsApp application, which is a mod version of the official WhatsApp app. See below steps!
- Download and Install GBWhatsApp APK.
- Launch the app and verify all needed details.
- Now tap on the three dots button at the top right corner of the application.
- Select the “Privacy” option.
- Now, you should click on the “Enable Anti-Revoke” option given.
- You can now read all deleted messages. A notification will always tell you that a message was deleted.
Reading deleted whatsapp messages is a fun thing to do, though it’s a privacy intrusion. Nevertheless, with the above given methods you can always read deleted messages on WhatsApp with the sender knowing. This tutorial is only for educational purposes. If I’ve helped you, do share this article to others as it may be of benefit to them.