At this present time every laptop making company is launching laptops with in-built WiFi Adapater to bond WiFi Signals easily. But many at-time, it becomes very difficult to hitch a complete WiFi signal outstanding to many reasons. Well today, you’d get a solution to this problem if you’re one of them folks experience this. If you do not get the powerful WiFi signals in your laptop, don’t be troubled and apply a few tips to boost WiFi signal strength in a laptop.
I have explained some effective and feasible conduct that would help in increasing your WiFi signal strength. So, use the procedures given written here carefully, one by one and make an effort to boost your wireless signal strength instantly. Do not worry about these process not working, because they’ve been tested and proven to work 100%. Meanwhile before we get started, it do be good if we know what A Wi-Fi is and also its benefits.
What is WiFi
WiFi, which is an acronym for ‘Wireless Fidelity’ , is a facility allowing computers, smartphones, or other devices to connect to the Internet or communicate with one another wirelessly within a particular area. WiFi can also be known as a technology that uses radio waves to provide network connectivity. A WiFi connection is established using a wireless adapter to create hotspots – areas in the vicinity of a wireless router that are connected to the network and allow users to access internet services.
Benefits of Using a WiFi Network
Many of you do rely on your smartphone for the purpose of communication, information and also for your entertainment. Of course, you would have also wondered also wondered if you are using your device to the fullest expectation. The Recently produced album of smartphones are induced with a the ability of using WiFi Hot-Spot connections, and already some users may overlook the advantage of connecting to Wi-Fi links over their mobile data plans. See benefits of using WiFi below.
- Data Usage and Cellular Data High Charges – Using A WiFi network gets you connected to the internet for your online surfing, uploading and down loading without you spending a dime on your normal data subscriptions which are usually with high charges and also your mobile data do have limits to use, so I advice you to hitch up any WiFi network you noticed.
- More Speed – WiFi bandwidth is commonly more faster rapidly than cellular data service, giving you enhanced performance with nearly all Web-based content, such as browsing, capture and music streaming or games. If your data cellular service is 3G altitude or lower, WiFi swiftness will remarkably recover your browsing performance. You do be freed from cellular data restrictions, and then as a result the added bandwidth will let you move or transfer big/huge files more quickly.
- Extended Battery Life – Been closer to a WiFi transmitter than a cellular tower, your chance for a strong signal is better, reducing the load on your smartphone. Do you know that the time taken for your mobile device to search for a strong signal strength do make your battery to drain faster? The answer is YES. Connected to a strong WiFi network keeps your battery cool and steady.
These above are the reasons why a WiFi network is very essential. Do grab any free WiFi nearby and save your funds. Now lets move to the main reason of this topic which is how you can boost WiFi signal Strength in a laptop.
Tips to Boost WiFi Signal Strength in a Laptop
1. Change WiFi Channel: Every WiFi router operate on point/specific channels. Initially, when you do set up a router, it chooses a dependable route by default. Mostly all routers do choose a less crowded WiFi channel to get a high strength of WiFi Signal. So for you to boost WiFi signal Strength in your laptop or even mobile, you have to look for a less crowded channel and when it’s found, do set your router to that channel.
2. Constant Updates of your Router Firmware: The WiFi Router Firmware is specifically designed for the establishment of connection and also for offering signals. Numerous times once we just ignore the updating of the router or adapter firmware, it do slow down the signal strength and that’s why there’s always a problem of connection. So always dim it fit to always check for firmware updates. And once you see any notification of updates, you should immediately update the firmware for that will also fix connection issues.
3. Change Wireless Router’s Position: If you do reposition your WiFi Router’s, connection problem can be fixed and WiFi signal strength boosted. You should do this because a WiFi router should always be placed at the central location. Do this if you have range issues.
4. Use Free DD-WRT Software: DD-WRT is a free open source software program that do strengthen the routers performance. This software is to be used to boost your WiFi Network signal, but the only drawback of this Software is that it damages your routers warranty once it is installed and used. So it’s better you’re careful about this fact also.
5. Disable Unused Applications Using Task Manager: Do use a task manager to check which application are running in background and also using networks. You should also delete/uninstall/remove applications that are unused so that your WiFi signal strength and also your laptops performance can be boosted.
So, these are the steps which are most effective ways to boost and speed up your Wi-Fi signal strength. I hope this steps will help you boost WiFi signal strength in your laptop. You can be sure to use the comment section incase you have any question regarding this. And if it also works for you, do kindly drop a nice comment and also share this article to others for their benefit. Thanks..